Friday 21 August 2009

Disposable cameras



My battery charger failed me after a week in New York so I relied on borrowing other people's cameras, my medium format camera and buying disposable cameras. It was quite nice to go back to the humble disposable camera. I normally take one on holiday because the photos end up looking really good, especially in bright light, colours just look so much better. It's also a nice halfway point between digital (where you take photos of everything and anything because it's free) and the medium format (where I usually agonise over taking a photo because I know I only have 16 and how much it will cost to develop). Anyway, here are a couple of shots from two disposable cameras. I know they're a bit rubbish but I think they look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment