Sunday 27 September 2009

Matt Wingfield Studios




I occasionally help out at Matt's studio since doing work experience there in my first year. He's had a lot of really cool projects on recently which is good. The other week I was helping him with a job for Gap to celebrate their 40th birthday they made a pop up shop in London and in Paris selling limited edition clothes and these prints (top) were handed out for free. I spent a week helping odd jobs and sewing the denim changing rooms and table tops. It's amazing how much work he gets done so quick! There were also some limited edition colour screen prints which were amazing, will get a photo up when I can. Sorry for the rubbish picture quality, camera phones were the order of the day. mattwingfieldstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment