Wednesday 3 March 2010

broken camera




Ages ago I got this really old and gorgeous camera, with no idea if it worked or not. I shot a b&w film which came out ok,  mostly out of focus because it took me a while to get the hang of it. But this is the first colour film I shot on it, to be honest I don't think the camera was even designed with colour film in mind it's that old. The whole film came out like this, I think it looks pretty cool. I just can't work out if it's the camera that makes these colours or the film? The film might well have been out of date, but nor by mush I don't think. Otherwise it might be the fault of the developer. I was hoping someone who knows more about photogoraphy than me might know? I hope it's the camera because I'd like to replicate this with all my summer snaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment