Monday 24 May 2010

Split frame camera


I have been super busy, and have finished all my uni work! The show is up, and my work was assessed today so there's nothing more I can do. I've had a few days off to enjoy the sunshine and now I'm back to work, getting things ready for the show and working out what I'm going to do with my life. I got myself a nice little diana mini as a present to myself for getting everything done, and I've got my first set of photos back from it. I used a split frame mode, which splits the 35mm film frame in half. I had a lot of happy accidents (and some truly awful blurry photos). The photo at the top was a fluke. I took a photo of the two ladies chatting on the balcony as I was walking to the Marina, and then a couple of hundred yards away I saw the gas tower and shot that too. I had lost track of which photos were on the same frame, and I didn't plan the photos but it's pretty impressive how well they lined up! I'm going around recording my last few months in Brighton now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment