Tuesday 23 November 2010

It's been a while

Apologies for a chronic lack of posting. After I got back from wandering around Spain and France for the summer I stayed at home briefly to attempt to work out what I want to do with my life (I was meant to be thinking about it in Spain, but instead I just read and drank too much wine). I didn't get very far with that, but decided the logical thing to do would be to go to London. I moved to lovely Bayswater with the lovely Toby in September. After a fortnight of faffing with job applications and museum and gallery visits I finally got a freelance job at Millington Associates. I've also had a bit of work from Matt Wingfield and Harvey Nichols
More posts to follow about what I have actually been doing with myself these last few months. 
I'm afraid adjusting to working 10 hour days with hours of commuting hasn't been smooth and when I get home I just tend to watch telly and sleep instead of doing anything constructive like updating this blog. BUT I have turned a corner and will get my arse in gear and get some stuff up. Soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment