Tuesday 23 November 2010

V&A Theatre exhibition (type)

DSC00389

DSC00394

DSC00396

DSC00397

DSC00400

DSC00402

On my days off I'm trying to make the most of London by going to every museum and gallery and event I can possibly think of. My latest thing is to go to the V&A, take a map and tick off every room that I've been to. This weekend I finished the whole place! I've been going for years but never made the effort to try to go to every room, I just ended up getting lost! I foind some gems though. There's a great room on theater, and these are a few posters from that room. Apologies for the poor image quality, I'm not so good at taking photos covertly in galleries. There's also some awesome rooms full of old textiles, lace and things right at the back (always empty).I also love the jewelry rooms, and the tiny little room full of miniature portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment